We are running a moving and handling (moving people) train the trainer course which is bespoke to emergency services. The course is open to all industry professionals wanting to become qualified moving and handling instructors.
This is a 4-day course and will be held at The SkillZone (The Skillzone Head Office, 96 Forrest Street, Airdrie, Scotland) on Monday the 5th, Tuesday the 6th, Wednesday the 7th and, Thursday the 8th of February 2024. .
The course includes the provision of the Level 3 QNUK, “Moving and Handling Trainers Award” (Emergency Services) which is on the regulated qualifications framework.
We provide great after-support and 12 months access to industry-leading trainer materials, including:
- Presentation tools comprising of audio and video and on-screen activities that are 100% focussed on ambulance scenarios. (to purchase without attending the course being £199)
- High-quality trainer’s reference manual
- Supporting documents and books including a copy of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations, risk assessment pro forma, workplace competency observation sheets, and check cards for staff handouts
- Coloured trainee workbook, as well as the instructor workbook – unlimited access
- Access to a year’s support from the company in respect of any moving and handling issues
- Automatic alerts to any changes in best practice
- Access to our filmed moving and handling clips/scenarios
If you are interested in attending, please contact me, or complete the attached booking form to secure your place on the course.
Visit our our emergency services page to see other sector specific training courses (conflict resolution, falls training ect) and to view our ambulance specific moving & handling equipment.