Moving and Handling People Training Courses
Solutions Training offer a variety of courses to ensure your staff are trained to a high standard in moving and handling people training in the course of their work. We understand the huge importance to your organisation of avoiding injury to your staff and that the people being moved are done so in a safe, comfortable and dignified manner in accordance with latest best practise.
How does it work?
We don’t sell generic off the shelf courses. We work with our clients to deliver the best quality training at the most cost-effective price.
For every client we tailor the blend of learning to your needs and ensure you can retain the knowledge we impart. That’s the true value of a good training partner.
We use our huge knowledge and experience of your sector to produce customised, sector-specific programmes that could be met by training your trainers to train your own staff (educationally accredited Level 3 award applies) or directly skilling your staff, either by instructor led training or a blend of “online for theory” and instructor led. Talk to us today and we will help you identify the most cost effective strategy that works for you.
Refresher Course – Moving and handling people training
Ideal for: Staff who have attended previous training in health, social care or special education
Duration: 1/2 day or full day depending on need
Excellence comes as standard. Here's how...
We guarantee our training expertise and service will delight your delegates who will learn how to move people in a safe, comfortable and dignified manner.
- Our training team have all qualified as health care professionals, they teach from real-world experience in health, social care, special education and ambulance services
- All our trainers as a minimum hold the BTEC Professional Certificate in the advanced theory and practice of manual handling as well as adult training qualifications
- Our course materials are praised as being of market-leading quality to ensure people retain and use the information they leave with
- Our train the trainer programmes offer Level 3 accredited qualifications (Qualifications Network awarding body)
- We train on any day of the week at no extra cost!
Contact us today to reserve your place(s)
Don't take our word for it
The Solutions team was comprised of former NHS training professionals with community experience gained in nursing, physiotherapy and ambulance settings. All trainers had adult teaching / training qualifications as well as manual handling qualifications and membership of the National Back Exchange. Their backgrounds and qualifications enabled them to relate directly to the Greenwich needs and identify practical answers to the local manual handling issues.