Moving and Handling of People
Moving and handling of people induction
For staff with little or no previous experience in health, social care or special education.
Duration – one day.
Moving and handling of people refresher
For staff who have attended previous training in health, social care or special education.
Duration half day.
Moving and handling train the trainer
For staff who need to learn how to conduct and record formal manual handling risk assessments and instruct small groups in safer moving and handling.
- Health, social care and special education. Duration five days
- Ambulance sector. Duration four days.
- Fire & Rescue sector. Duration three days.
- Other sectors details upon request.
- Solutions has been at the forefront of this training for over twenty years and has developed a number of BTEC accredited programmes in moving and handling and also designed moving and handling equipment.
- The training team have all qualified as health care professionals with adult teaching / training qualifications and as a minimum hold the BTEC Professional Certificate in the advanced theory and practice of manual handling.
- The training team are all members of the National Back Exchange and exceed their specification for manual handling trainers.