Solutions are running an emergency services bespoke moving and handling (moving people) train the trainer course. The course is open to all industry professionals wanting to become qualified moving and handling instructors.
This is a 4-day course and will be held at OnCue Transport in London on Tuesday the 31st of October, Wednesday the 1st, Thursday the 2nd, and Friday the 3rd of November.
The course includes the provision of the QNUK, “Moving and Handling Trainers Award” (Emergency Services) which is on the regulated qualifications framework.
We provide great after-support and 18 months access to industry-leading trainer materials, including:
• Presentation tools comprising of audio and video and on-screen activities that are 100% focussed on ambulance scenarios. (to purchase without attending the course is £199)
• High-quality trainer’s reference manual
• Supporting documents and books including a copy of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations, risk assessment pro forma, workplace competency observation sheets, and check cards for staff handouts
• Coloured trainee workbook, as well as the instructor workbook – unlimited access
• Access to a year’s support from the company in respect of any moving and handling issues
• Automatic alerts to any changes in best practice
If you are interested please contact me: