It’s certainly been a busy start to the week with 3 universities requiring proposals for us to support them with their moving & handling and conflict resolution training needs for their September Paramedic Science students.
We provide bespoke ambulance training programmes, including:
- Moving & handling train the trainer including the provision of QNUK Level 3 Award for Moving and Handling for Trainers for Emergency Services
- Conflict resolution train the trainer including the provision of the QNUK Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training)
- Classroom-based tutor led training (optional QNUK Level 2 awards)
All QNUK awards are on the regulated qualifications framework.
- eLearning – online theory courses
Many Universities adopt a blended learning strategy for the delivery of moving & handling and conflict resolution training to their students and utilise our online theory courses as part of their internal training programmes.
The courses are fully bespoke to the ambulance community and are designed to educate its learners on the underpinning knowledge and skills required ahead of attending classroom-based training with your internal instructors. By adopting this learning strategy, you will save around half a day of classroom-based training per learner, saving time and money. Each annual licence is only £14.95.
- Click here for a demo of the Moving People theory course MP DEMO
- Click here for a demo of the Conflict Resolution Theory course CRT DEMO