Manual Handling of Inanimate Loads
This half day course is for staff that need manual handling training. The practical will focus on the tasks your staff perform in the workplace.
Handling Safely Train the Trainer
This three day will enable your staff to conduct and record formal manual handling risk assessments and instruct small groups in safer manual handling principles.
Here are the unique reasons you should use Solutions Training & Advisory for manual handling training:
- Solutions has been at the forefront of this training for over twenty years and has developed a number of BTEC accredited programmes in moving and handling and also designed moving and handling equipment.
- The training team have all qualified as health care professionals with adult teaching / training qualifications and as a minimum hold the BTEC “Professional Certificate in the advanced theory and practice of manual handling”.
- The training team are all members of the National Back Exchange and exceed their specification for manual handling trainers.
- The company offers the choices of either all instructor led courses or a blend
whereby the learners complete the theory on-line then meet with a trainer to just learn the practical skills (call for details)
- Our focus is on the practical application of dynamic risk assessment so skills taught are able to be applied in life not just work.
- We train on any day of the week at no extra cost