Manual handling of inanimate loads Training Courses
Solutions Training offer a variety of courses to ensure your staff are trained to a high standard in handling inanimate loads in the course of their work. We understand the huge importance to your organisation of avoiding the number one cause of injury to staff.
How does it work?
Induction Course – Handling Safely
Ideal for: Staff that need manual handling training. The practical will focus on the tasks your staff perform in the workplace.
Duration: 1/2 day
Excellence comes as standard. Here's how...
We guarantee our training expertise and service will delight your delegates who will learn how to move people in a safe, comfortable and dignified manner.
- Our training team have all qualified as health care professionals, they teach from real-world experience in health, social care, special education and ambulance services
- All our trainers as a minimum hold the BTEC Professional Certificate in the advanced theory and practice of manual handling as well as adult training qualifications
- Our course materials are praised as being of market-leading quality to ensure people retain and use the information they leave with
- Our train the trainer programmes offer Level 3 accredited qualifications (Qualifications Network awarding body)
- We train on any day of the week at no extra cost!
Contact us today to discuss your needs
Don't take our word for it
The Solutions team was comprised of former NHS training professionals with community experience gained in nursing, physiotherapy and ambulance settings. All trainers had adult teaching / training qualifications as well as manual handling qualifications and membership of the National Back Exchange. Their backgrounds and qualifications enabled them to relate directly to the Greenwich needs and identify practical answers to the local manual handling issues.