Customised courses designed and built for you
Need to deliver your regulatory health & safety compliance training much more cost effectively gaining up to 80% savings?
Need your front line staff trained, but cannot easily release them from the front line?
Need your staff continuously and regularly assessed with automated compliance reporting?
Our blended learning approach carefully combines face-to-face instruction with web based computer-mediated instruction. We design learning solutions that optimise the effective delivery of theory and practical learning - to deliver you improved costs and educational benefits.
Our blended learning courses:
- Can substantially reduce your training costs, by optimally balancing theory based on-line e-learning with practical classroom instructional activity.
- Will engage your learners with content that fits your organisations culture.
- Appropriately respond to your organisations specific work-place risks by inserting interchangeable and customised, video & audio learning scenarios.
- Will motivate your learners to learn, by being relevant – it uses your own brand, vocabulary, images, staffs faces and management messages.
- Provide automated, rigorous and evidenced measures of compliance assessment that demonstrate execution of employer responsibilities.
- Continuously listen to leaner’s course feedback, through automated learner course assessments and surveys for continuous improvement.
How we work
We work with clients in specific sectors to design, develop and roll-out blended learning strategies. If you already have topics that are instructor led and you wish to have them converted into an on-line course - call us to discuss how we can do this for you.
Evidence now shows that health & safety on-line courses are as effective and acceptable as classroom-led training. We use learner motivational techniques to design our e learning modules. We automatically measure your learner’s reaction to your e-learning courses and build continuous improvement into the ongoing process.
Learn at your own pace, in your own time and in any place.
Call us NOW on 01932 880147 for further information
or try our free no obligation trial.