Health & Safety Policy Design… Risk Assessments…
Design Safe Systems at Work… Auditing…
Training… Helpline support…
All organisations, directors and managers, both in the Public and Private sectors, face ever-increasing challenges from Health and Safety. Criminal and Civil liabilities are a real risk across the occupational spectrum today and need to be carefully managed.
The Health and Safety At Work Act 1974 imposes very strict rules on owners, partners, directors and employers. Unlike other responsibilities these obligations cannot be contracted out. The primary document that underpins all health safety in the workplace is a coherent safety policy and procedure document. This is required to prove company policy commitment to health & safety and to allow interested parties to refer to detail and audit safety management systems. Careful consideration of the work area can reduce risk and eliminate to health & safety hazards at source.
Solutions Training & Advisory Services prides itself on providing both comprehensive and practical support
in health & safety issues. An essential combination of our knowledge, expertise and experience along with your own industry and specialist sector skills will enable practical solutions to be both identified and implemented. We are focused on playing a proactive support role to assist you to protect your employees and manage your
health & safety risks.
At Solutions Training & Advisory Services Ltd we provide a full range of Health and Safety services including consultancy and advice provided by our professional health & safety consultants.
Our team is
appropriately qualified and has experience in a wide range of working environments.
The types of Health and Safety consultancy and advice that we are able to provide for organisations include:
- Fulfilling the role of ‘Competent Advisor’ in order to provide expert advice and support on Health and Safety requirements and other related issues as and when required
- Design and implementation of a Health and Safety management system, including advice on implementation, monitoring and other aspects
- Execution of a Health and Safety audit designed to provide a full independent examination of an organisation’s systems for Health and Safety management.
- Investigations of accidents and incidents in order to provide an independent assessment of the underlying circumstances and causes
- Liaison with enforcing authorities such as the HSE and Local Authorities and insurance companies following inspections or investigations
- Initial diagnostic review visit
- Comprehensive documentation and handbooks
- Implementation and health & safety training
- Further visits to ensure
health & safety compliance
- Regular support and advice
- Health & safety Telephone advice line
- Setting up Health and Safety communication initiatives with employees
- Provision of bespoke solutions to Health and Safety problems requiring specialist knowledge
We have a track record for reducing
health & safety risks and cost within client organisations. You can be sure that the consultancy and advice service from Solutions will be provided by specialist Health and Safety professionals working to the highest standards.
Please call us for an informal and confidential discussion about your needs or concerns TEL 01932 880147