All new 2007 People Moving People manual handling instructor pack
During 2006 we listened to hundreds of our customers who have used our highly successful People Moving People pack and have now launched a completely updated version to meet the customer's needs and ensure you are up to date with best practice. Produced by a team of top moving and handling specialists from nursing, education, ambulance, physiotherapy and social care backgrounds the benefits of this new pack will enable you to:
- Instruct staff in moving and handling of inanimate loads, of people in special schools, in health, in social care and in emergencies
- Learn about all the types of hoists available from LIKO a leading international provider
- Print unlimited trainee workbooks
- Use the pack documentation to record manual handling risk assessments
- Use the pack lesson plans to deliver up to 3 days of training so no preparation or planning time is required
- Deliver training from a laptop or in a classroom setting
- Deliver up to date best practice to ensure high compliance
- Access an optional EDEXCEL/BTEC accredited instructor course delivered by top moving and handling professionals.
- Negotiate discounts on insurance premiums.
The pack contains the following modules:
- Spinal awareness
- Back injury
- Back care awareness
- Manual handling and the law
- Manual handling risk assessment
- Principles of safer handling of loads
- Handling aids and equipment
- Principles of moving and handling of people
- Communication and co-operation
- Equipment and hoists
- Practical handling of people
The pack comprises of
- 90 minutes of film footage
- Trainers presenter guide/lesson plan
- Trainee workbook
- Power point slides
- Full supporting documentation including attendance register, risk assessment pro forma etc.
Price: (excluding VAT and £10 delivery)
To preview some of the film content click on......